The firm was founded in London by the late Graham Watt in 1955. He was joined in 1959 by Geoffrey Slight and together they established the firm's offices in Gray's Inn, one of the London Inns of Court.
We opened additional offices in Sevenoaks, Kent, in 1972 to accommodate expansion of the firm, taking advantage of the fast and frequent rail service to central London.
In April 2002 the Kent office relocated within Sevenoaks to new and larger, purpose-designed premises 3 minutes' walk from the main line station.
D. Gambell & Co, a Kent firm founded in 1995, merged into Graham Watt & Co in September 2002 relocating to the new offices in Sevenoaks.
The firm converted to Graham Watt & Co LLP on the 1st April 2004.